Front Driver: 741-644,15095843,15077853,15101785,15755431,15765393,19120846,20914717,20945138
Front Passenger: 741-645,15095844,15077854,15101786,15755430,15765392,19120847,20945139,25885809
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500/1500 HD/2500 HD
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500 HD/3500 Classic Body Only (Not Fit 2007 New Body Style)
|Location||Front Driver/Front Passenger|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Item Weight||5.72 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||4.72 x 4.33 x 2.76 inches|
|Item Include||1pc Power Window Regulator With Motor Assembly|
Why Buy Chevrolet Window Regulator From SHOWSEN Motor
If experiencing unresponsive window, clicking sound inside your door panels, wrong window parking, and/or not operation window system, it is most likely that you have a bad window regulator. When replacement is required, SHOWSEN window regulator catalog is your best partner. Our Chevrolet window regulator comes with different features of OEM and offers durability that surpasses it due to materials that are utilized in construction.
- Ideal replacement for worn-out OEM due to identical specifications and features
- Installation made easy due to dimension that are the same with OE Chevrolet Parts
- Durably constructed guarantees to last long
- Crafted into specific application requirements to suit every Chevrolet vehicles of old and up to date
- No vehicle modification application
- Tested and validate by SHOWSEN professionals
- Brand New In Factory Original Package.
- Original Installation Hole,Direct Replacement,No Drill Needed.
- Strictly Comply With The Quality Standard: ISO9001, IATF16949,ISO14001,OHSAS18001
Why SHOWSEN Window Regulator
SHOWSEN is a brand of exceptional customer care and aftersales support. The company is a provider and a window regulator manufacturer known industry-wide. As a replacement manufacturer, it is our responsibility to create auto parts that will be in par or better than many OEMs in the scene. Using the latest technologies and tools, that is exactly what SHOWSEN does.
1.The Best Quality Marketable Products
By Using The Most Efficient Automatic Machine Conveyor Lines.
2.The Best Reliable Quality Products
By Using Extended Quality Control Systems With Highly-Educated Employees Under Leading Management.
Chevrolet Window Regulator
Chevrolet window regulators are the one responsible for moving your windows upward and downwards when power either supplied by an electric motor or manually by a hand crank rotation. Window regulators are mounted inside your vehicles door panel. Usually, every door comes with a window regulator on it.
Types of window regulators in your Chevrolet include manual window regulator and the power window regulator. Manuals are commonly found in old model vehicle and power window regulators that is operated by a switch in modern cars. Things that can go wrong with the window regulators are broken gear, a loose cable or pulley, or/and regulator carriage that no longer contact the window glass to regulate it.
SHOWSEN is here to give you better solutions that getting your window regulator repaired. At a fraction of the price, you can now enjoy exacting performance that an OEM can generate with our window regulator replacements. With competitive prices on our shelves, partnering with us will help your business to step up as well.
- Uncompromised Quality: Properly maintained production is what we have here at SHOWSEN. We have over 450 general employees and our very own research and development team.
- Rich Background: The company has been on the scene for over 20 years and counting. With our experience, you can always trust us when it comes to car parts replacements.
- Large Selection: Window regulator replacement by SHOWSEN is not limited by just Ford. Our wiper motor catalogue covers many different makes, models, and vehicle production years.
We pass the all the strict Global Certification Standard
Certified ISO9001 In 2001
Certified ISO/TS16949 In 2006
Certified ISO14001 In 2008
Certified OHSAS18001 In 2012
How to Replace Window Regulator
Don’t know how to replace your window regulator? Check this video guide!
Other Window Regulator FAQ